AutoCAD Electrical training course teaching core techniques for 2D (SLD) electrical design.
The AutoCAD Electrical toolset provides a specialist solution for designing and drafting electrical controls systems. It offers a complete set of electrical CAD features, comprehensive symbol libraries and tools for automating electrical design tasks.
Our AutoCAD Electrical course provides thorough grounding in the AutoCAD Electrical application, teaching how to use the key features, commands and tools for professional 2D electrical design and drafting.
- Understanding AutoCAD Electrical project files.
- Electrical schematic drawing.
- Working with PLC symbols.
- Creating custom symbols.
- Terminal plan drawing.
- Generating reports.
- You’ll learn many techniques for making significant productivity gains.
Electrical CAD Softwares
- AutoCAD Eletrical (Advance)
- Catia Wire Harness